UPDATED 14 OCTOBER
Our winter series racing starts on the 10th October and continues until 28th March 2021. Racing takes place on Saturdays before Christmas and switches to Sundays after Christmas.
Dates as follows:
Saturdays from 10th October to 19th December 2020
There will be no safety cover or racing on Sundays during this period.
- 10:30 Solo Class Early Winter Series
- 10:35 General Handicap Early Winter Series
- 11:30 General Handicap Early Winter Series
- 16:00 Safety cover withdrawn
Sundays from 10th January to 28th March 2021
There will be no safety cover or racing on Saturdays during this period.
- 10:30 General Handicap Late Winter Series
- 11.30 General Handicap Late Winter Series (back to back with race 1)
Special trophy days:
Icicle Trophy 3rd January 2021
- 11:00 General Handicap Icicle Trophy
- 12:45 General Handicap Icicle Trophy
- 14:00 General Handicap Icicle Trophy
Brass Monkey 7th February 2021
- 11:00 General Handicap Brass Monkey
- 12:45 General Handicap Brass Monkey
- 14:00 General Handicap Brass Monkey
Note that on days when there is no safety cover over the winter members may still sail so long as they have someone else in attendance who could effect a rescue if needed.
Please be reminded that our club rules state that from November till end of March either a wetsuit or drysuit must be worn as the water temperature becomes rather more refreshing.
If you’re not already a member and would like to enjoy winter sailing at Littleton, please see details of our winter membership offer.