The 2021 Civil Service Sports Council National Dinghy Championships is taking place on the weekend of 26th and 27th June 2021 at Littleton Sailing Club, a delightful inland water in Surrey near to the famous Shepperton Film Studios.
Subject to Covid19 related restrictions in force at the time, there will be opportunities to participate for all levels of experience, from youth sailors to those new to competitive racing, through to the most competitive:
- A rookie fleet and championship fleet
- Youth, double handed and single handed awards
- Coaching available for those new to racing
- Championship dinner on Saturday and catering available on site
- Local camping and hotel accommodation available
- Ample car parking available
- CSSA Trophies and awards (for CSSC members)
- Local dinghies available to rent, for those travelling a distance
- Compete as a club or area group for the CSSA team trophy, the ‘Littleton Bell’, currently held by Hooe Point Sailing Club, Plymouth
See event schedule for estimated timings.
How to enter
Eligible boats must complete registration and purchase a ticket by midnight Monday 21 June.
- Tickets can be purchased on the event’s Team App website or via the Team App mobile app (once installed, type “CSSC National Dinghy Champs 21” into the search to locate the event)
- Then follow the link to the Halsail registration form to register your details and sail number.
Joining the event team on the Team App website or app gives you easy access to the latest event news and race results.
Includes regatta entry, Saturday evening meal and awards event refreshments on Sunday
Early bird fees – pay by 18 June
Register and pay before midnight Friday 18 June to take advantage of our early bird fees:
- Non-sailing visitor: £20
- Single handed boat: £20
- Double handed boat: £40
Standard fees from Saturday 19 June to Friday 25 June
- Non-sailing visitor: £30
- Single handed boat: £30
- Double handed boat: £60
Entries will close at midnight on Friday 25 June 2021. Entries received after that date will only be accepted at the discretion of the Race Committee.
More information about the 2021 CSSC Dinghy Championships
- For rules, eligibility criteria and full event schedule please see the Notice of Race
- Sailing Instructions including a map of the lake (docx)
- Nearby accommodation and campsites (PDF)
- Rental of Dinghy for Rookie or Championship fleets: CSSC members travelling some distance with suitable race experience (and RYA Level 2 minimum), may pre-book a rental Dinghy for the championships at a low CSSC rate. Dinghies available will include RS Visions and Picos. Please email training@LittletonSC.co.uk for more detail.