We are planning to host the 2021 CSSC Dinghy Championships on the weekend of 26 & 27 June 2021.
In the lead up to this event, Littleton Sailing Club and CSSA will be reviewing the scope and risk and prospective COVID19 restrictions in force.
We welcome all CSSC Members, members of CSSA Sailing Clubs, and Armed Forces Sailing Associations, with opportunities to participate for all levels of experience, from youth sailors to those new to competitive racing, through to the most competitive:
- A rookie fleet and championship fleet
- Youth, double handed and single handed awards
- Coaching available for those new to racing
- BBQ on Saturday and catering available on site
- Local camping and hotel accommodation available
- Ample car parking available
- CSSA Trophies and awards
- Local dinghies available to rent, for those travelling a distance
- Compete as a club or area group for the CSSA team trophy, the ‘Littleton Bell’, currently held by Hooe Point Sailing Club, Plymouth
Please check back for updates and NOR on 29 April, and open for application is anticipated by 29 May.