Join Littleton Sailing Club from March and get 13 months membership for the price of 12. The cost is currently £190 for an individual membership, valid from 1st March 2023 to 31st Mar 2024.
Annual berthing fees start at £46. If you are a member of the Civil Service Sports Council (CSSC) membership of Littleton SC is discounted.
Enjoy year round dinghy racing, dinghy cruising, windsurfing and stand up paddleboarding on our picturesque lake in Shepperton.
Membership benefits include:
- Learn to sail in a safe environment with RYA certificated courses for adults and youth at unbeatable prices
- Ongoing mentoring for improver sailors
- Children of adult members sail free
- Youth Sailing award-winning youth section for children aged 6+
- All year round weekend racing and cruising
- Hire of sailing dinghies, windsurfers and SUP
- Boat and trailer berthing
- Social events with licensed bar
- Professionally run galley service
- Boat maintenance workshop facilities
How to Apply
Complete an application form and return to the New Memberships Secretary, details on form:
For more information, please contact the New Memberships Secretary, Vanda Jowett (01932 571036).
New Year Sailing
The club is open all year round for buddy sailing and boarding, plus every Sunday from January to March there are back-to-back races scheduled for 10:30 and 11:30, as well as special trophy days. Sundays are also a great time to go cruising with safety boat cover available.
The offer is perfect for those who already sail and want to enjoy some crisp winter sailing prior to the main summer season.
For more about what we offer at the club, see Sailing Activities.